Sabtu, 31 Januari 2015

Not Fair

Tomorrow I have to go back to Pontianak, again. I hate to say it, because I hate to face the things I didn't like over there. Maybe it seems I don't have a problem in my life, but actually I have a lot of problems that conflict with myself. Sometimes I'm confused what I should be, I wanted to be like this but everyone else wanted me to like that. I hate to always follow what others say! And sometimes when I followed what I want, it's always considered wrong by others.
And I hated when I do not ever care and never interfere with other people's business, but why the other people always want to interfere and always want to know my personal business. I just feel all of this is not fair.

1 komentar:

  1. Unfortunately you didn't mention what kind of "this" and "that" you mean in this post. Anyway, whatever is this, I believe that the "people" actually care of you because they love you. Or if you think they don't, just go on with your choice, and nullify their opinion so the case closed ;)

    Keep writing, fifin. I love your writing :D

    BalasHapus